AccueilAccueil  tumblr  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
FORUM FERME
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1)

:: - ABOVE THE VAULTED SKY - :: soldiers poem :: saison deux :: épisode 2
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Empty
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Lun 24 Juin - 8:24

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Lun 24 Juin - 20:01

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mar 25 Juin - 14:48

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mar 25 Juin - 15:01

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mar 25 Juin - 15:03

poison ivy
Siobhán Kearney
BLAZE : honey.moon ou le chat
CREDITS : all souls (ava) bandersnatch et jenesaispas (aes profil)
FACE : jessica chastain
DOLLARS : 2228
SACRIFICES : 4327
PORTRAIT : BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Tumblr-ofm3vt-Hh9-L1vdr7syo8-250
ANNEES : l'apparence figée dans ses quarante et une années (sept. 78)
CŒUR : doucement réchauffé par le dieu forgeron qui en a relancé la mécanique
RÉINCARNATION : airmed, déesse irlandaise des plantes médicinales ; guérisseuse, empoisonneuse, enchanteresse
TALENT(S) : phytokinésie / contrôle des toxines--par le toucher / connexion végétale / superphysionomie / vérité oculaire
FACTION : an riocht, de retour à la maison
OCCUPATION : ma petite entreprise ne connaît pas la crise ; herboriste - fleuriste - fabricante de cosmétiques - produit des substances divines (propriétaire d'Emerald Garden & l’Élixir) ; supervise la production de nectar à la distillerie
GENÈSE : (primus) stade 7 ; essence retrouvée dans cette vie pour protéger le ventre qui s'arrondit de jour en jour
TALON(S) D'ACHILLE : la tarte au citron - ses enfants - les feux de forêt
JUKEBOX : The Cinematic Orchestra - Arrival of The Birds & Transformation | John Tavener - Funeral Canticle
RUNNING GUN BLUES :
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 U7zg

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 R9QyQbM BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 PG00EUa
'Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel you too. I wanna see the sunrise on your sins just me and you ; light it up, on the run, let's make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try.

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 JcCnDZF
« Spending time with you showed me what I've been missing in my life. I have to thank you for giving me the greatest gift ever. I'm scared but If someone asks me, i think i'll answer that the rest of my life looks like you. » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Meabh
« I know it hurts, it’s hard to breathe sometimes. These nights are long, you’ve lost the will to fight ; your heart’s a bird without the wings to fly. But you are not alone, I’ve been here the whole time singing you a song. I will carry you » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Lf98YmB BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 6Fc9J6t
S.K.
la cité des mâles veille sur le quartier des lunes ; elles veulent y faire leur place et doivent y bouffer du bitume ; de peines, de vaines, tenaces, elles brillent d'audace ; s'enflamment, un flegme, qui brûle ; si belles. bien plus qu'au soleil.

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Ezgif-2-45fdb6bff66e BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Silio
uc

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 0uakMpf
ANGER AND TEARS
Is that all that's left us after hating all these years? In a house full of anger and a heart full of tears

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Glq9Xde BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 MwYMxdo BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 0A87sgl

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 YiHo0sD BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 3yLtfgP BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 R1PkUfV
« They say mother earth is breathing with each wave that finds the shore ; her soul rises in the evening for to open twilight's door ; her eyes are the stars in heaven watching o'er us all the while, and her heart it is in Ireland, deep within the Emerald Isle. »

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 DFIEDNB
[size=8]Help me out here. All my words are falling short and there's so much I want to say. Please forgive me ღ kearney-killough

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 KY30rw5l_o
POISON IVY
They used to call me Poison, like I was Poison Ivy. 'Cause I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Tumblr_o5s5nvFkND1uuzayro1_500
EMERALD GARDEN

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 181107122908775200

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 MGhMSkN

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 9fLTmu9

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 2fe5a1d743f93f8a4382625e80b73aba

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 KcDJSu73_o

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 NPb5Ncmi_o

poison ivy
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Dim 21 Juil - 11:43

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Dim 21 Juil - 22:00

poison ivy
Siobhán Kearney
PORTRAIT : BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Tumblr-ofm3vt-Hh9-L1vdr7syo8-250
RÉINCARNATION : airmed, déesse irlandaise des plantes médicinales ; guérisseuse, empoisonneuse, enchanteresse
TALENT(S) : phytokinésie / contrôle des toxines--par le toucher / connexion végétale / superphysionomie / vérité oculaire
OCCUPATION : ma petite entreprise ne connaît pas la crise ; herboriste - fleuriste - fabricante de cosmétiques - produit des substances divines (propriétaire d'Emerald Garden & l’Élixir) ; supervise la production de nectar à la distillerie
GENÈSE : (primus) stade 7 ; essence retrouvée dans cette vie pour protéger le ventre qui s'arrondit de jour en jour
JUKEBOX : The Cinematic Orchestra - Arrival of The Birds & Transformation | John Tavener - Funeral Canticle
RUNNING GUN BLUES :

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 R9QyQbM BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 PG00EUa
'Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel you too. I wanna see the sunrise on your sins just me and you ; light it up, on the run, let's make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try.

« Spending time with you showed me what I've been missing in my life. I have to thank you for giving me the greatest gift ever. I'm scared but If someone asks me, i think i'll answer that the rest of my life looks like you. » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

« I know it hurts, it’s hard to breathe sometimes. These nights are long, you’ve lost the will to fight ; your heart’s a bird without the wings to fly. But you are not alone, I’ve been here the whole time singing you a song. I will carry you » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Lf98YmB BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 6Fc9J6t
S.K.
la cité des mâles veille sur le quartier des lunes ; elles veulent y faire leur place et doivent y bouffer du bitume ; de peines, de vaines, tenaces, elles brillent d'audace ; s'enflamment, un flegme, qui brûle ; si belles. bien plus qu'au soleil.

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Ezgif-2-45fdb6bff66e BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Silio
uc

ANGER AND TEARS
Is that all that's left us after hating all these years? In a house full of anger and a heart full of tears

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 Glq9Xde BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 MwYMxdo BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 0A87sgl

- - - - - -

BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 YiHo0sD BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 3yLtfgP BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Page 2 R1PkUfV
« They say mother earth is breathing with each wave that finds the shore ; her soul rises in the evening for to open twilight's door ; her eyes are the stars in heaven watching o'er us all the while, and her heart it is in Ireland, deep within the Emerald Isle. »

- - - - - -

[size=8]Help me out here. All my words are falling short and there's so much I want to say. Please forgive me ღ kearney-killough

- - - - - -

POISON IVY
They used to call me Poison, like I was Poison Ivy. 'Cause I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage

EMERALD GARDEN

poison ivy
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Dim 21 Juil - 22:42

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Lun 22 Juil - 10:25

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mer 24 Juil - 8:54

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mer 24 Juil - 9:45

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mer 24 Juil - 9:54

poison ivy
Siobhán Kearney
RUNNING GUN BLUES :

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

S.K.

- - - - - -

uc

ANGER AND TEARS

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

POISON IVY

EMERALD GARDEN

poison ivy
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mer 24 Juil - 14:00

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Jeu 25 Juil - 10:45

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Jeu 25 Juil - 11:22

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Jeu 25 Juil - 12:22

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Ven 26 Juil - 8:49

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Dim 28 Juil - 19:00

Invité
Anonymous
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Dim 28 Juil - 19:35

poison ivy
Siobhán Kearney
RUNNING GUN BLUES :

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

S.K.

- - - - - -

uc

ANGER AND TEARS

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

POISON IVY

EMERALD GARDEN

poison ivy
BURN THE WITCH + flood (groupe 1) - Mer 31 Juil - 19:14