AccueilAccueil  tumblr  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
FORUM FERME
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn

:: drabbles
poison ivy
Siobhán Kearney
BLAZE : honey.moon ou le chat
CREDITS : all souls (ava) bandersnatch et jenesaispas (aes profil)
FACE : jessica chastain
DOLLARS : 2258
SACRIFICES : 4327
PORTRAIT : drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Tumblr-ofm3vt-Hh9-L1vdr7syo8-250
ANNEES : l'apparence figée dans ses quarante et une années (sept. 78)
CŒUR : doucement réchauffé par le dieu forgeron qui en a relancé la mécanique
RÉINCARNATION : airmed, déesse irlandaise des plantes médicinales ; guérisseuse, empoisonneuse, enchanteresse
TALENT(S) : phytokinésie / contrôle des toxines--par le toucher / connexion végétale / superphysionomie / vérité oculaire
FACTION : an riocht, de retour à la maison
OCCUPATION : ma petite entreprise ne connaît pas la crise ; herboriste - fleuriste - fabricante de cosmétiques - produit des substances divines (propriétaire d'Emerald Garden & l’Élixir) ; supervise la production de nectar à la distillerie
GENÈSE : (primus) stade 7 ; essence retrouvée dans cette vie pour protéger le ventre qui s'arrondit de jour en jour
TALON(S) D'ACHILLE : la tarte au citron - ses enfants - les feux de forêt
JUKEBOX : The Cinematic Orchestra - Arrival of The Birds & Transformation | John Tavener - Funeral Canticle
RUNNING GUN BLUES :
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn U7zg

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn R9QyQbM drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn PG00EUa
'Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel you too. I wanna see the sunrise on your sins just me and you ; light it up, on the run, let's make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try.

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn JcCnDZF
« Spending time with you showed me what I've been missing in my life. I have to thank you for giving me the greatest gift ever. I'm scared but If someone asks me, i think i'll answer that the rest of my life looks like you. » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Meabh
« I know it hurts, it’s hard to breathe sometimes. These nights are long, you’ve lost the will to fight ; your heart’s a bird without the wings to fly. But you are not alone, I’ve been here the whole time singing you a song. I will carry you » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Lf98YmB drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 6Fc9J6t
S.K.
la cité des mâles veille sur le quartier des lunes ; elles veulent y faire leur place et doivent y bouffer du bitume ; de peines, de vaines, tenaces, elles brillent d'audace ; s'enflamment, un flegme, qui brûle ; si belles. bien plus qu'au soleil.

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Ezgif-2-45fdb6bff66e drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Silio
uc

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 0uakMpf
ANGER AND TEARS
Is that all that's left us after hating all these years? In a house full of anger and a heart full of tears

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Glq9Xde drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn MwYMxdo drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 0A87sgl

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn YiHo0sD drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 3yLtfgP drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn R1PkUfV
« They say mother earth is breathing with each wave that finds the shore ; her soul rises in the evening for to open twilight's door ; her eyes are the stars in heaven watching o'er us all the while, and her heart it is in Ireland, deep within the Emerald Isle. »

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn DFIEDNB
[size=8]Help me out here. All my words are falling short and there's so much I want to say. Please forgive me ღ kearney-killough

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn KY30rw5l_o
POISON IVY
They used to call me Poison, like I was Poison Ivy. 'Cause I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Tumblr_o5s5nvFkND1uuzayro1_500
EMERALD GARDEN

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 181107122908775200

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn MGhMSkN

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 9fLTmu9

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 2fe5a1d743f93f8a4382625e80b73aba

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn KcDJSu73_o

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn NPb5Ncmi_o

poison ivy
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Empty
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn - Ven 26 Avr - 20:44

it's the most wonderful time of the year.

noël 2018

ft. @Ozymandias Kydd

nowel

w w w

A ce Noël bien triste, une bouteille de champagne attend son sacrement. Dans ce nouvel appartement se dresse le bilan d'une année trop riche. En drames, en bonheur et en émotions. Son regard azuré balaie les toits poudrés, et la divine se met à envier les familles. La solitude est de mise, et ce soir elle sera sa compagne, outre le chat malade.

A moins que les flammes de l’enfer ne dévorent tout l’immeuble avant ?

Tornade, la rousse traverse le couloir et toque à la porte voisine. Une épaisse fumée noire, une odeur de brûlé agressant ses narines, elle n’attend pas la permission pour s’inviter chez le cuisinier du dimanche...

(110 mots)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn - Mer 1 Mai - 23:29

les parfums d'épices hivernales, les lumières clignotantes, les papiers cadeaux bruissants, difficile d'échapper à ces fêtes si envahissantes. c'est le plus beau mensonge de l'année qu'il décide de faire sien. il a enfilé une tenue écarlate, familière aux yeux des bambins, puis une perruque neigeuse et une belle barbe assortie. oh oh oh. le père ozymandias finit par faire du zèle. ses cadeaux distribués, satisfait, il s'égare au dessus de marmites bouillante. malheureusement pour lui, le futur festin s'évanouit. distrait, il toussote dans la fumée qui se dégage des reliquats de son repas.

100 mots.

@Aislinn O'Reilly

Spoiler:
poison ivy
Siobhán Kearney
BLAZE : honey.moon ou le chat
CREDITS : all souls (ava) bandersnatch et jenesaispas (aes profil)
FACE : jessica chastain
DOLLARS : 2258
SACRIFICES : 4327
PORTRAIT : drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Tumblr-ofm3vt-Hh9-L1vdr7syo8-250
ANNEES : l'apparence figée dans ses quarante et une années (sept. 78)
CŒUR : doucement réchauffé par le dieu forgeron qui en a relancé la mécanique
RÉINCARNATION : airmed, déesse irlandaise des plantes médicinales ; guérisseuse, empoisonneuse, enchanteresse
TALENT(S) : phytokinésie / contrôle des toxines--par le toucher / connexion végétale / superphysionomie / vérité oculaire
FACTION : an riocht, de retour à la maison
OCCUPATION : ma petite entreprise ne connaît pas la crise ; herboriste - fleuriste - fabricante de cosmétiques - produit des substances divines (propriétaire d'Emerald Garden & l’Élixir) ; supervise la production de nectar à la distillerie
GENÈSE : (primus) stade 7 ; essence retrouvée dans cette vie pour protéger le ventre qui s'arrondit de jour en jour
TALON(S) D'ACHILLE : la tarte au citron - ses enfants - les feux de forêt
JUKEBOX : The Cinematic Orchestra - Arrival of The Birds & Transformation | John Tavener - Funeral Canticle
RUNNING GUN BLUES :
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn U7zg

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn R9QyQbM drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn PG00EUa
'Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel you too. I wanna see the sunrise on your sins just me and you ; light it up, on the run, let's make love tonight. Make it up, fall in love, try.

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn JcCnDZF
« Spending time with you showed me what I've been missing in my life. I have to thank you for giving me the greatest gift ever. I'm scared but If someone asks me, i think i'll answer that the rest of my life looks like you. » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Meabh
« I know it hurts, it’s hard to breathe sometimes. These nights are long, you’ve lost the will to fight ; your heart’s a bird without the wings to fly. But you are not alone, I’ve been here the whole time singing you a song. I will carry you » ღ pinterest

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Lf98YmB drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 6Fc9J6t
S.K.
la cité des mâles veille sur le quartier des lunes ; elles veulent y faire leur place et doivent y bouffer du bitume ; de peines, de vaines, tenaces, elles brillent d'audace ; s'enflamment, un flegme, qui brûle ; si belles. bien plus qu'au soleil.

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Ezgif-2-45fdb6bff66e drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Silio
uc

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 0uakMpf
ANGER AND TEARS
Is that all that's left us after hating all these years? In a house full of anger and a heart full of tears

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Glq9Xde drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn MwYMxdo drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 0A87sgl

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn YiHo0sD drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 3yLtfgP drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn R1PkUfV
« They say mother earth is breathing with each wave that finds the shore ; her soul rises in the evening for to open twilight's door ; her eyes are the stars in heaven watching o'er us all the while, and her heart it is in Ireland, deep within the Emerald Isle. »

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn DFIEDNB
[size=8]Help me out here. All my words are falling short and there's so much I want to say. Please forgive me ღ kearney-killough

- - - - - -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn KY30rw5l_o
POISON IVY
They used to call me Poison, like I was Poison Ivy. 'Cause I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn Tumblr_o5s5nvFkND1uuzayro1_500
EMERALD GARDEN

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 181107122908775200

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn MGhMSkN

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 9fLTmu9

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn 2fe5a1d743f93f8a4382625e80b73aba

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn KcDJSu73_o

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn NPb5Ncmi_o

poison ivy
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn - Sam 11 Mai - 19:23

it's the most wonderful time of the year.

noël 2018

ft. @Ozymandias Kydd

nowel

w w w

Furie, la tempête s’engouffre dans l’appartement. Elle y découvre un voisin peu inquiet et quelques plats carbonisés dans un brouillard irrespirable.
Au diable l’éducation quand c’est le bâtiment entier qui menace d’y rester. Elle bouscule l’apprenti cuisinier et armée d’un torchon, précipite les casseroles dans l’évier.

Les deux mains sur les hanches, l’Enchanteresse roule des billes direction le plafond. « Le Père Noël n’est pas censé faire cramer les maisons ». Sa voix s’étrangle dans la fumée et le tissu agité chasse un nuage insistant. Elle s’approche d’une fenêtre pour l’ouvrir en grand, et se retourne aussitôt vers son locataire.

(100 mots)

Spoiler:
Invité
Anonymous
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn - Lun 10 Juin - 11:14

bousculé, il n'a pas le luxe d'une réaction outrée à l'arrivée de son inespérée sauveuse. sourcils froncés, regard songeur, il se maudit de sa propre maladresse qui aurait pu coûter plus qu'un repas raté. ozzy l'observe agir avec intelligence. la fenêtre ouverte, il respire un peu mieux. la fierté est trop forte, le fait hausser les épaules. « Le Père Noël a le droit de faire des erreurs. » la réplique est entrecoupé de toussotements. l'ego repoussé, il se retourne vers sa logeuse et lui adresse un hochement de tête. trop peur.  « Merci. » lâche-t-il.

100 mots.

@Aislinn O'Reilly

Spoiler:
drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn -

drabble - it's the most wonderful time of the year. ) ozzinn

:: drabbles
 Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1